Version 1.1 of the Equipd Bible app has been submitted to Apple for review.
Full details on what version 1.1 contains can be found on the new Support Forums. The forums are working well and I thank all those who have taken the time to become familiar with the forums and are actively using them. I encourage all users to sign up to the Forums and to use them as their central point of reference for staying informed, obtaining help, submitting ideas and reporting issues.
The bugs fixed as part of version 1.1 can be found listed here.
The new features included in version 1.1 can be found on the forums detailed here.
- Fixes for issues reported by users across different EPUB files – typically with some Bible books not loading. All reported issues have been resolved.
- The app is fully translated for Korean users.
- Improved detection of errors in the Bookmarks and when installing invalid EPUB files.
- Users can now change the Bible Navigation to Sidney Lau, similar to how the navigation option works in Chinese Pinyin.
- The ability to rename Bookmark Categories has been added.
- Support for the Book “Outline” view for Bibles that support this, such as the EPUB files for the newer NWT revisions found on JW.org.
- For those using a Markdown text editor, there is a new option to generate a scripture link in Markdown format.
And many other fixes and enhancements are found mentioned across the forums.
I hope this update helps users get the most out of this new app.
Update: The app update was approved by Apple on July 8th.