- Any data you enter into the app is yours. iMatt Solutions (the app development company) does not collect or share your app data.
- If you email support, then yes, we* now have your name and email address and any other details you shared inside the email. If you are concerned about this, just email support and ask us to delete your prior communications.
- Any content you submit, upload, or otherwise make available to the Equipd Bible Forums may be reviewed by us*. We reserve the right to remove any content posted on the forums. All content you submit or upload may be sent to third-party verification services (including, but not limited to, spam prevention services). Do not submit any content that you consider to be private or confidential. You
- Both the app and this website have been integrated with Google Analytics. This collates high level usage patterns so that we* can improve both the website and the app. There is nothing recorded or stored to identify you – it is all anonymous.
- You are responsible for the security of your personal device and the data stored on it (eg iPhone or iPad). You should always lock your device and require a login of some type (pin, fingerprint id, face id).
- Any questions or concerns please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Us/We = iMatt Solutions, the company that developed Equipd Bible.