This update introduces an improved search tool and fixes several issues introduced with version 3.8.0.
- Fixed issue with audio not playing when switching to a new chapter.
- Fixed issue with the notes not refreshing when opening a scripture from the History, Bookmarks, or Notes windows.
- Fixed random crashes when initially opening the app inside Split Screen mode.
- Fixed issue with verse numbers not being included in a copied scripture when using the smallest Split Screen size.
I apologise for any inconvenience caused by the above issues.
New Bible Search
Several improvements to the Bible search tool.
- Significantly faster search times.
- You can now use “quotes” to search for an exact phrase. For example search for “in the beginning”.
- A counter shows the number of matching verses (see screenshot).
- All matching search words or phrases within the verse are highlighted.
Note: The first time you go to search a specific Bible, it will perform a one-off process to speed up the search. It can take up to 60 seconds for this process to complete. Please just be patient – you will only need to wait for this once.
If you are enjoying the Equipd Bible app please take the time to add a quick review on the App Store. Your review helps others to see the value of the app, and it definitely helps me to keep motivated in supporting and improving it further.
Thanks your ongoing support.