This update includes the following changes:
- Multiple UI, performance and stability improvements.
- You now need iOS 9.1 or above to use new versions of this app.
- Improvements to Split Screen mode on iPad.
- Improved support for latest iPad Pro 11” and 12.9”.
- Show Picker on Double-Tap is now enabled by default. So handy for one-handed use on an iPhone, or showing the Picker when inside Split Screen mode on an iPad. You can toggle this option in Bible Settings.
If you are enjoying the Equipd Bible app please take the time to add a quick review on the App Store. Your review helps others to see the value of the app, and it definitely helps me to keep motivated in supporting and improving it further.
Thanks your ongoing support.