Version 3.7.0 introduces the following changes:
- Initial support for iOS 12.
- A number of UI improvements.
- You can now highlight a verse, even if the Note has no text content.
- Tap the verse number to open the Note window, choose the color, slide across the highlight button on the toolbar, and save the Note.
- On the iPad you can now choose to have the Clipboard Lookup button permanently showing on the toolbar. Normally this button only appears when in Split Screen mode, but some users prefer to disable the automatic clipboard lookups and instead trigger the lookups manually using this button.
- Change your preference in Settings > Bible Settings > Detect Scriptures in Clipboard. This button is not enabled for an iPhone.
If you are enjoying the Equipd Bible app please take the time to add a quick review on the App Store. Your review helps others to see the value of the app, and it definitely helps me to keep motivated in supporting and improving it further.
Thanks your ongoing support.