Not a Bug Superscription of the Psalms

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Gabriel, May 12, 2016.

1. Gabriel

Gabriel Active Member

In Chapter Mode, with a Epub version from 2015-08-11 of bi12_U.epub and bi12_F.epub, I can't see the superscription of the Psalms. With today download, all is correct.

The code had changed inside some epub files from jw.org. If you can't see the superscription, download epub files again to correct that.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 12, 2016
  2. iMatt

iMatt Administrator Staff Member

Hi Gabriel. I am a bit uncertain of the explanation sorry. Is this a bug or not? It sounds like it is not @ the latest bi12 downloads?

3. Gabriel

Gabriel Active Member

Exact. Don't work with old bi12, not with the latest bi12. just to let know users to download file again to correct this.

4. iMatt

I am not sure how you see the code as the same Gabriel.

Here is the superscription code from the older (@8/15/2015) bi12_U for Psalm 5:
    Code:
    <p id="p38" data-pid="38" class="p38">Дирижёру. Нехило́т<span id="footnotesource3"></span><a epub:type="noteref" href="#footnote3">*</a>. Песня Давида.</p>
    Here is the superscription code from the newer bi12_U for Psalm 5:
    Code:
    <p id="p38" data-pid="38" class="p38 sw">Дирижёру. Нехило́т<span id="footnotesource3"></span><a epub:type="noteref" href="#footnote3">*</a>. Песня Давида.</p>
    There is a key difference - one I am sure you already noticed. The class name of "sw". It was not there on the older version of the EPUB.

5. iMatt

So to clarify - this is not a bug with the Equipd Bible app. The fact that the newer EPUB resolved itself proves that. The issue lies in the EPUB file.

6. Gabriel

Gabriel Active Member

I saw this difference also for bi12-U, but I had made a mistake for bi12-F. Copy and paste the same twice. Same for the old version of bi12-F, it lacks the "sw". Sorry. That's why I was not sure. I'll use it. :)