Not a Bug Wrong Bible appearing on Bookmarks

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by TZP, Jun 24, 2018.

1. TZP

TZP New Member

Hello, on my iPhone, for some reason, the bookmarks show the scripture from a different Bible version instead of the NWT. For example, Ex 14:13, 14 uses Yahweh instead of Jehovah. I only have the English NWT and Spanish bi12 installed. I tried reinstalling the app and importing the bookmarks again. Same result. I generated the backup from my iPad which I used first and created all the bookmarks from. Any ideas of how to fix? Thank you.

2. iMatt

iMatt Administrator Staff Member

The scriptures showing in the bookmarks are based on your Preferred Bible. Please open up Settings and in the list of installed bibles make sure that the one you want is set to Preferred.

And then let me know if it fixes the problem for you :)

3. TZP

TZP New Member

Thank you so much! That was it. Sorry for not having noticed. I use the bookmarks. A lot. What I wish is that they would automatically be set in the order of the Bible. It takes quite a bit of time to reorder them manually. Is there a way to have it done automatically? Thank you again!

4. iMatt

Not at the moment sorry but maybe you could add that as a new feature request :)

5. Kay Scott

Kay Scott New Member

I am having the same issue. My NWT preferred language is in English however my bookmarks appear in German. I have confirmed settings as per your suggestion noted in this thread. What are my next steps?

6. iMatt

@Kay Scott I am sorry but there are no additional steps. The Bookmarks show the scripture from the "Preferred Bible" as defined in your Bible Settings. That should fix the issue.