Done - 2.0 Saving your verse annotations

Discussion in 'Feature Requests' started by Carlos, Jul 17, 2015.

1. Carlos

Carlos Member

Initially I thought that this was a bug, but it might be the default behavior of the application. However, if it is, it would be nice to at least have the choice to change it. When making a new note in a verse, I could spend a few minutes thinking how to frase it or elaborating the idea and typing it. Then by accident I touch outside the note and it closes losing it all. My suggesting would be to save by default what you have already typed if the note is closed by accident. I hope you consider making this change because this happens to me quite often to the point of frustration. Thank you.

2. iMatt

iMatt Administrator Staff Member

Good idea.

3. iMatt

In the next update the note will auto-save when closed if it has content inside it.

4. DvD

DvD Member

I have made a number of annotations on Bible verses - it is likely that many I will forget and on,y recall when I go to that verse when opening the scripture when studying or at a meeting - is there a way of determining on which verses I have made annotations (apart from when I open a scripture and the verse is highlighted)? - if not is it possible to have that feature or alternatively should I create a Bookmark folder and each time I make an annotation bookmark it?

5. Carlos

Carlos Member

I just updated to the last version in the app store. Great fix!

6. iMatt

Glad the issue is fixed. As for your other question about locating verses with annotations, yes this will be improved in future versions.