Fixed for Next Update Ios 12 bug

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Aleksi, Sep 22, 2018.

1. Aleksi

Aleksi New Member

After updating my iPad to ios12 I started to have serious problems with Equipd Bible. It keeps crashing all the time and is very unstable to use. I have updated to latest version of Equipd Bible but I don’t know if the problem has to do with that update or ios 12.. please fix this issue!!

2. iMatt

iMatt Administrator Staff Member

Thanks @Aleksi i have encountered these problems as well. It is definitely caused by iOS 12. I am working on these issues now and an update is not far away.

3. Aleksi

Aleksi New Member

Thanks! Now after updating to the latest version it is more stable but still crashes sometimes so the problem seems to persist...

4. iMatt

Hi @Aleksi, I released version 3.7.1 yesterday, and then 3.7.2 earlier today. Which version have you upgraded to?

Version 3.7.2 should be a lot more stable now. Please let me know how you get on.

5. John McGouran

John McGouran New Member

Hi. John in Northern Ireland. App not allowing me to send backups to my mail. Although app on store says 3.7.2 when I tried download 4 times it stays at 3.7 on my iPad Air 2 iOS 12.01. What is problem and can you help please. Thanks.

6. iMatt

Can you explain in more detail what "not allowing me to" means John? The version number of the app should not matter as the email backup function has not changed since version 1. So let's zoom in on the problem. Please give me specific details to work with and I will try to help.

7. e phillips

e phillips New Member

I have not been able to successfully open Equipd Bible for a few days now, when I click the app on my iphone 7 it either doesn’t leave the initial black screen with the white E, or it opens and immediately crashes. Haven’t ever had this sort of problem during many previous years of use.

8. iMatt

Sorry to hear you are having this problem and sorry I didn't notice your comment earlier. Did you check out this existing thread that looks like it deals with this exact issue? https://www.equipd.me/forums/threads/app-immediately-crashes-after-trying-to-open-it.267/#post-1038

I hope that helps.