Idea Extract multiple verses from Clipboard

Discussion in 'Feature Requests' started by Baerwurzl, Aug 18, 2016.

1. Baerwurzl

Baerwurzl Member

This is an idea i thought about very often and because i cannot forget it i wanted to post it here:

I study my Wachtower often not on my tablet but on paper and use equipd bible to read the scriptures.
    It would be so nice if equipd can help us to collect the scriptures for a chapter of a book or an article in the watchtower.

The Windows PC Verison of WT Library can collect all scriptures that are found in a copied text or in the clipboard automatically.
    It would be awesome if equipd bible can collect all the scriptures of an clipboard text, too - and collect them in one place. Perhabs in an Bookmarkfolder (In my imaginagion it wouldnt be in the bookmarks but in a sidepanel like the history window that can be opened on the left of equipd bible so you can open another verse fast and without closing a windows and use the full size of equipd)

What dou you think about this idea?

2. iMatt

iMatt Administrator Staff Member

I think it is a great idea @Baerwurzl. It is not the first time it has been suggested (since the original Equipd). I will keep it on the "maybe one day" list.