Bug Report backup need audio file?

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by park, Feb 1, 2022.

1. park

park New Member

i have got big issue about backup. opening zip file downloaded ,equipd app says below in pic.
    it says you need to choose the bible that put the audio file on

Attached Files:

2. iMatt

iMatt Administrator Staff Member

Can you please confirm the name of the backup zip file you are trying to restore? It should be "equipd-bible.zip" - not anything else.

3. park

park New Member

Yes it is “equipd-bible.zip”. After downroding from e-amil, used to unlock and open in Myfile of ipad. It just still like below pic.

Attached Files:

4. iMatt

iMatt Administrator Staff Member

Hmm I think something is not right in that second screenshot. It says "equipd-bible 4" - what is the "4"?

And what is the app that is being used to open the ZIP file? Maybe that app is the issue - if there are multiple emails with that ZIP file name maybe it is incrementing the file name 2, 3, 4 or similar.

Maybe try saving the ZIP file into the "Files" app on your device and opening it from there, or try opening it some other way.

I can reassure that nobody else is reporting this issue and I just restored on my devices running the latest iOS this morning so nothing has changed that I am aware of - there is something strange going on there.

I can also verify that if the file does not open in the Equipd Bible app with the exact file name of "equipd-bible.zip" then it will fall back on assuming that it is a ZIP with audio files, just as you are seeing.

I hope that helps narrow down the issue.