Done - 3.1 Autoscroll to note in side panel

Discussion in 'Feature Requests' started by Baerwurzl, May 17, 2016.

1. Baerwurzl

Baerwurzl Member

it would be great if the note in the note side panel would be highlighted (and scrolled to), when opening a scripture in Equipd bible (with verse)
    Example: i have many notes in one chapter and open book, chapter, verse (fe: 1.king 4:30) with the picker. Now the chapter opens and scrolls to the highlighted verse 30. Great!
    But the note side panel with many notes stays the same although there is a note for this verse and shows me instead my first notes of the chapter (fe verse 1,3 and 4): Here is no scrolling to the note of the verse or highlighting...

2. iMatt

iMatt Administrator Staff Member

I am not so sure about the "highlighting" option. While on the picker you can initially only select 1 verse, the user has many ways of selecting multiple verses. I don't really want to "highlight" all the notes that relate to all the verses being looked up.

However the idea of auto-scrolling to a relevant verse is logical. And I have completed this feature. Basically it will look for the first verse being looked up that has a matching note, and it will scroll to that note in the Side Panel.

Maybe I will reconsider the highlighting option in the future but for now I will see what the beta testers think of this initial step...

3. Baerwurzl

Baerwurzl Member

Perfect! Thank you!