Update

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by Sandra Rennie, Nov 1, 2023.

1. Sandra Rennie

Sandra Rennie New Member

My iPhone update today 1st Nov, but my iPad pro didn’t have an update both are on iOS 17.1 Also on Audio Bible the pause button doesn’t show just a plain grey area. Any help would be appreciated
    Sandra

2. iMatt

iMatt Administrator Staff Member

Hi Sandra. Thanks for reporting this. I am not 100% sure why the update would not be showing for you on your iPad. I can see that a lot of users have updated on their iPad just fine. There is no difference between the app version on the App Store for iPhone vs iPad - the only requirement is that the device is using iOS 14 or above, which yours is apparently doing. Maybe it updated in the background already? You should be able to check in the Equipd Bible > click the icon top/left > Settings > and scroll to the bottom to see the version of the app installed (under "Twitter").

I will look into the Audio Bible Pause button.

3. iMatt

iMatt Administrator Staff Member

Hi again Sandra. The last update should have "fixed" the audio pause button issue, which was more caused by changes at the iOS level where it no longer shows the controls all the time. Hopefully the tweak will make it more obvious what is going on.

4. Sandra Rennie

Sandra Rennie New Member

Thanks Matt it works fine. That’s the problem with iOS updates it means more work for you