Idea Chapter View

Discussion in 'Feature Requests' started by Heath, Dec 17, 2016.

1. Heath

Heath New Member

Double tap the chapter number in the Bible pickers would show all verses for that chapter in the default bible.

2. iMatt

iMatt Administrator Staff Member

Hi Heath. Why would you do that when there is already a "Chapter View" button that is much easier to activate?

IMG_0071.JPG IMG_0070.PNG

3. Heath

Heath New Member

Thanks for the reply iMatt,
    Maybe I'm looking at it wrong but now I have to tap the book, then tap the chapter, then tap a verse, then tap chapter view. That's 4 taps to get to chapter view.

What I was suggesting was tap the book, double tap the chapter and you are in chapter view.

Let me know if I'm missing something...

Thanks Heath

4. iMatt

iMatt Administrator Staff Member

Hi Heath - you are correct. Assuming that you need multiple Bibles side-by-side?

Otherwise if you hide all the Bibles except just 1 Bible, then you will enter the "Single Bible View". This shows the entire chapter by default, instead of just blocks of verses across multiple Bibles. And in this view you will only need to choose Book + Chapter, and it will show the entire chapter on the main Bible screen.

Anyway I will have a think about your request. The current design has worked well and been loved by users for 4+ years now, but there is always room for improvement.

5. Heath

Heath New Member

Ah yes, I always have multiple bibles visible. Thanks for what I consider the best bible app available!