Using multiple Bible reading schedules

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by photon, Jun 5, 2016.

1. photon

photon New Member

I'm relatively new to the Equipd Bible and was pleased to see the new features in v.3! However, I'm unable to figure out how to set up a second Bible reading schedule although I thought that's possible. Am I mistaken?
    If someone can help me to do that I'd then need to know how to switch between them.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2016
  2. Best Answer:
    Post #2 by iMatt, Jun 5, 2016
  3. iMatt

iMatt Administrator Staff Member

Best Answer
    Hi @photon.

Yes it does support multiple schedules. i.e. running at the same time. You don't need to "switch between them".

If you have one schedule running, then you must have figured out the process of "Starting" a Bible Reading Schedule. You can repeat the process with as many schedules as you like.
    1. Open the Schedules Tab. On the top toolbar click the Library button (looks like a book) and go to the last tab along the top.
    2. Click the settings button top/left of the Schedules tab
    3. At the top it lists the Schedule(s) you have already started under "My Active Schedules". Under that select one of the "Available Schedules" to start reading. You can also download more schedules from this screen.
    4. Click the "Start Reading Schedule" button to activate the schedule.
    5. Click "Back" in the toolbar to return to the main Schedules Tab. You will now have a second schedule running.
    Hopefully that makes sense? Please see the screenshots below...

Schedules 1.png Simulator Screen Shot 6.06.2016, 9.03.56 AM.png Schedules 3.png

4. photon

photon New Member

Ah, very good. Now all I need is to make a custom reading plan ;-)
    I started the plan for the mid-week meetings and now that I'm almost done a chronological plan I started last summer I want to follow a 'two chapters a day' plan for the next 20 months or so.
    Thanks so much for your quick replies and for all your hard work in writing and supporting Equipd Bible!