Fixed - 1.1.2 Problema con audio mp3 in Italian bi12

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Renzo, Jul 13, 2015.

1. Renzo

Renzo New Member

non riesco a far partire l'audio della Bibbia pur avendolo caricato correttamente, dice impossibile caricare audio automaticamente, caricarlo manualmente, facendolo la app si riavvia.

2. iMatt

iMatt Administrator Staff Member

Hi Renzo, I did not quite understand the question. Sorry for the language barrier. It is best if you supply specific details when asking for help or reporting an issue.

What Bible are you using? Which language?
    What audio file did you install?
    Can you post screenshots?

I understood that it shows you a message saying that it could not auto detect the audio file to play, so please select the file manually. This is not a bug, it is by design. But do you mean that it crashes somewhere in this process? If so, then when? Is it immediately after showing this message? Or is it when you actually do go an click on an audio file to play?

Without these specific details I cannot help sorry. I hope that all makes sense, and that you can supply more information.

3. Renzo

Renzo New Member

Ciao, grazie per la veloce risposta. La Bibbia dalla quale voglio ascoltare l'audio è la TNM b12_i ePub. Quando voglio aprire manualmente il file audio, se ne esce dal programma. Di seguito ti allego degli screenshot che illustrano il procedimento che seguo.
    image.jpg image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
  4. iMatt

Thanks for the screenshots and additional details. I just tried installing the ZIP audio files for the Italian bi12 and I can see that something is very different with them from the bi12 audio for English for example.

When I download and install the MP3 audio ZIP for the book of Galatians in the English bi12 the screens show as attached below. But for the Italian audio zip it shows what you see in your screenshots. I will investigate this further to see what is different with the Italian zip - thanks for reporting the issue.

image.jpg image.jpg

5. iMatt

I have located the issue with the Italian audio file. It is because the unzipped folder name has ".mp3" at the end. My code was top "loose" and assumed this was an audio file, when in fact it was a directory. Lazy coding on my part that will be fixed in the next update. In fact it now will auto-detect the audio and you will no longer need to manually select - not with Galatians anyway! :)

6. Renzo

Renzo New Member

O.k. Grazie, attendo allora l'aggiornamento.