Memorial Bible Reading 2018

Discussion in 'Contributed Schedules' started by Gabriel, Oct 14, 2017.

1. Gabriel

Gabriel Active Member

This schedule provides 8 days of Bible reading leading up to the memorial and death of Jesus Christ. The days are in sync with the Jewish Calendar.

Duration: 8 days (March 27-April 3 2018)
    Intensity: Low

How to install:
    On your device download the attached "memorial2018-schedule.zip" file in Safari and then "Copy to Equipd Bible". You will then see the schedule listed under "Downloaded Schedules".

Attached Files:

2. iMatt

iMatt Administrator Staff Member

@Gabriel thanks for that - you're onto it ;) I tested the schedule and it works perfectly.

Out of interest I finally have some time to work on an update to Equipd Bible - version 3.3 will include a new Weekly Bible Reading Schedule for 2018. Just so we don't duplicate effort :)

3. Harold

Harold New Member

I would like to make a schedule for bible reading, how can i do that? Thanks

4. iMatt

Hi Harold - the schedules are just JSON files. If you download some of the sample schedules available you can see how they are constructed.

5. Ken

Ken New Member

I used Workflow so I can recreate this schedule every year (I also added all the scriptures from the fnw form). When I import the schedule, all appears good at first (the schedule was successfully installed message, schedule appears in Downloaded Schedules). When I select 'Start Reading Schedule' it doesn't actually start the schedule (I also cannot delete the schedule). Of course its a bad idea, but If I make the uid the same as Gabriel's schedule above (the one I copied for the formatting) I can see my schedule and Gabriels when I activate his. I can send screenshots if that helps. Here is the workflow I made:
    Equipd JC Final Week
    Any thoughts? Thank you for any help anyone can provide!
    IMG_0116.png
    IMG_0117.png

6. iMatt

Hi @Ken. That looks pretty impressive.

I believe the issue is that the UID is set to "memorial2018-schedule", but the file inside the ZIP is called "memorial2018.json".

They need to match. So in this case the file name should also be: "memorial2018-schedule.json".

Hope that makes sense.

7. Ken

Ken New Member

8. iMatt

@Ken excellent well done :)