Fixed - 2.0 Issue Loading Georgian NWT2013

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Guri-Gurami, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Guri-Gurami

Guri-Gurami New Member

Hello brother iMatt

• I'm having an issue with the app. I tried to load nwt from our web and some languages can not be loaded into the app. Please see the image I have attached to this post. Also note that I have fallowed the instructions but still. I was able to load into the app English NWT from our web but not Georgian. Any idea how can be problem solved?

Attached Files:

2. iMatt

iMatt Administrator Staff Member

Hi Guri,

Thanks for reporting this issue.

So far the only specific language you mentioned having trouble with is the Georgian NWT file. The issue is likely related to the fact that the bi12_GE.epub file on JW.org was recently updated - so maybe you still have the older version installed?

As you can see from the attached screenshots, the latest bi12_GE.epub file works perfectly in the latest version 1.1.2 update.

I suggest you:
    1. Make sure you have the most recent update 1.1.2 of the Equipd Bible app installed. You probably do as it was released over a week ago.
    2. Go into Admin (top/left) > Bibles > click on the Georgian Bible row to go into the EPUB settings, and scroll right to the bottom and "Delete EPUB"
    3. Switch to the Mobile Safari browser and go to JW.org and download the bi12_GE.epub file again to get the latest version of the file
    4. Open the file in the Equipd Bible app.
    If you are having trouble with any other EPUB files, please let me know the file name and language, otherwise I cannot zoom in on the specific file and fix it.

iOS Simulator Screen Shot 30.07.2015 9.11.07 am.png iOS Simulator Screen Shot 30.07.2015 9.11.24 am.png

3. iMatt

Actually Guri - I am sorry, I just realised that this fix being described will be in the next update. It was not in the previous update. The issue is likely that you already have the latest Georgian EPUB and it is not working for you. But the older Georgian EPUB works fine. In the next update both the older and newer Georgian EPUB files will be supported.

4. iMatt

If you let me know about any other epub files not loading correctly, within the next 12 hours, then I will try and include any fixes for them into the next update that I will submit to Apple tomorrow.

5. Guri-Gurami

Guri-Gurami New Member

Hi Matt

Thank you very much for the replies but It is still playing up. The problem can not be solved. I think there is no cure for it at this time.

When shoul we expect the next update?

6. iMatt