Idea Highlight words inside verses

Discussion in 'Feature Requests' started by Bohemian, Feb 7, 2019.

1. Bohemian

Bohemian Member

Hi Matt,
    I use the Equipd Bible for almost everything, but there is one feature of the the JWLibrary Bible that I wish were available in Equipd Bible. That is the ability to select words within a verse and highlight them, rather than highlight the entire verse as now.
    Of course the features as we have them are fantastic, and there are so many advantages to using the Equipd Bible, not least the ability to go directly to a specified verse, a feature still lacking in JWLiibrary.
    When I am listening to a talk, it is so much quicker to find a verse in EB than JWL, and that is really fantastic, and the ease of adding a note too is wonderful. If I could just highlight a word or two which the speaker is focussing on, that would be icing on the cake.
    If not possible, or if it would break existing capabilities, then it really is a minor inconvenience that I can put up with.
    Once again, thanks for all the hard work you put into this app.
    Agape, Chris (London, UK)

2. Bohemian

Bohemian Member

I have found one way by opening a note and quoting the text to highlight. This does the job, but sometimes it takes a few attempts to get the text to highlight properly, especially if there are cross references or asterisks within the text!
    Usually by then, the speaker has moved on!

3. iMatt

iMatt Administrator Staff Member