bible cache in meeting studies

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by Anne, Sep 27, 2016.

1. Anne

Anne New Member

good morning everyone..
    I have searched for an answer to my question but cant find one...it is this..when I click on scripture for an article in the workbook it says its not yet cached...so have to go online and click again to get the scripture to show...is there anything in the settings that I have not activated to allow me to see the scripture first time?...or is this the way it is...go online then cache then its there when I need it for the meetings?
    thank you for any help..:confused:

2. Best Answer:
    Post #2 by iMatt, Sep 27, 2016
  3. iMatt

iMatt Administrator Staff Member

Best Answer
    Hi Anne,

Your question is related to the original "Equipd" app.

This forum is for the "Equipd Bible" app, which does not contain Workbooks or popup scripture windows.

They are completely separate apps.

With regard to your question, the reason this is happening in the original app is that you have not downloaded or cached the Bible for offline use in the app. Which means each time you look up a scripture it has to go and download the chapter.

So in the older "Equipd" app, make sure you turn off the "Transition to new Bible app" option in Admin > About. And then follow the instructions from the other/correct forums about downloading the bible for offline use: http://support.equipd.me/entries/23141536

And it would seem that maybe you would benefit from some of the other "Getting Started" guides on the other forums as well: http://support.equipd.me/entries/23169163-I-have-just-installed-Equipd-What-next-

Hope that helps. All the best.

PS: I will likely delete this thread soon as it does not relate to the Equipd Bible app.

4. Anne

Anne New Member

thank you very much for the email explaining I knew I had forgotten to activate something...its done!!!