Bible and study material

Discussion in 'Feedback & Experiences' started by Bohemian, Apr 5, 2016.

1. Bohemian

Bohemian Member

I use the EQuipd Bible app almost always when I need to look up a scripture at the meetings (I have the verse in English and Czech) and use the audio 2013 for the weekly Bible reading.

I prefer to use Equipd original app for studying the CBS and Watchtower because of the notes and highlighting, and the excellent Bible app integration. JWLibrary may supplant this when notes and removal of highlighting is easier than it currently is, but I much prefer the dual language display for the Bible.

My wife and I do the daily text and I use Equipd, she uses JWL. The double tap to change to Czech is so much faster than the change of language in JWL.

In summary, Equipd apps look certain to stay on my iPad for a long time to come, regardless of improvements to JWL. I love it.

2. iMatt

iMatt Administrator Staff Member

Thanks for sharing @Bohemian. Out of curiosity do you use the Notes features of the Bible app? I am finding it adds another dimension to my Bible study being able to add my thoughts and research into notes and seeing the notes come alive. Especially useful for collating Bible Highlights to share.

3. Bohemian

Bohemian Member

I haven't made much use of it yet, but I plan to use it a lot. I have one or two notes so far, but nothing structured as yet.

I can really seehow helpful it will be, but I am quite slow to implement things sometimes.