Fixed for Next Update Definition lookup in verse note locks up Equipd

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by DebClair, Jan 2, 2022.

1. DebClair

DebClair New Member

Using the dictionary while editing a verse note causes Equipd to freeze. The lookup is performed but I cannot return to the note window or get any other response from Equipd. I have to completely close the app & restart. The note edits made prior to the freeze event are lost.

2. iMatt

iMatt Administrator Staff Member

3. Skybird

Skybird New Member

I’ve noticed this occur also when tapping the Hebrew word to view Strong’s concordance definition, when opening up a chapter in any Bible, and even when in the scripture viewer. Oddly, when switching back to the app, the notification for clipboard scripture capture appears at the top, and also the prompt for backup appears fine. But the app continues unresponsive until closing and reopening the app.

4. Klarika

Klarika New Member

I am also having this issue. It is freezing up a lot - three times this morning already, ever since tried to look up a word. When I restart Equipd Bible, it wipes out all history of scriptures looked up prior to the freeze.

5. Klarika

Klarika New Member

Hi just checking back on this one. It is a bit of a time-user-upper to have to restart Equipd Bible each time I want to look up a word…..

6. iMatt

So sorry for the delays. Progress is being made on an update to the app, but I have had a death in the family plus shifting house and several other events delay progress. I hope to push something out in a few weeks time - reluctant to make promises but rest assured a fix is coming and some new features.

7. Klarika

Klarika New Member

Thank you very much. So sorry to hear of your loss and stresses.

8. iMatt

This issue is hopefully resolved in the latest update. So sorry it took so long.