Fixed for Next Update Trouble copy/paste into word/pages

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Rick Sweares, Nov 20, 2017.

1. Rick Sweares

Rick Sweares New Member

Today at the circuit assemble I was trying to paste scriptures into word and also pages and this is what I was getting....
    Galatians 6:10 — <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0, viewport-fit=cover">So, then, as long as we have the opportunity, let us work what is good toward all, but especially toward those related to us in the faith.

Any Thoughts? I have never had this issue before.
    By the way, love all your hard work on this app.

Rick Sweares

2. Spiritual Element 79

Spiritual Element 79 New Member

Yes, same experience. Meta data showing up with scripture.

FYI, My iPhone 5s just updated to iOS 11.1.2 last night. Not sure if this has anything to do with it.

3. iMatt

iMatt Administrator Staff Member

Yes I am really sorry this happened. I have actually already fixed this issue and sent the update to Apple over 24 hours ago. Just patiently waiting for them to review and approve the update.

So sorry that this happened during your assembly where you would have been wanting to use it for notes a lot :(

4. Rick Sweares

Rick Sweares New Member

No problem, I just cut it all out real fast. Thanks for the quick up date..... I use the Bible app all the time for study and meeting. Job well done!!!

Rick

5. EmileKed

EmileKed New Member

I dont think we currently have copy/paste supported for marks. This is one of those things we didnt realize would be a need until it got out in the wild.

6. iMatt

iMatt Administrator Staff Member

Hi @EmileKed can you explain this further? Is there an issue with something? If so if you could explain in detail I can look into it.