Duplicate Make Equipd work on Android

Discussion in 'Feature Requests' started by Aaron M, Aug 20, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Aaron M

Aaron M New Member

Due to the quality of Apple's products getting worse, and their policies of not fixing things that cold be easily fixed for a low cost, but instead trying to get you to replace it with the newer model... My entire family will be (gradually) moving to devices. Others we know shave already or will be, moving to android.

The only problem is that there is no equipd for Android. And I realize that keeping up 2 apps would be quite the task. I do t suppose there is someone that could assist to ring this to android? Please? I know I'm asking for a lot... I am learning programming myself so I understand exactly what I am asking for, and the work that would be involved.

(Maybe if I knew where to look for info on learning to build an app I would ever help with it...)

Anyway, thanks for reading this and I probably already know what the answer is...

2. iMatt

iMatt Administrator Staff Member

Hi @Aaron M thanks for your message. I am not sure I agree about the quality of Apple products declining when it comes to the iPad / iPhone, but that is a different debate and different users have had different experiences. When it comes to making the Equipd Bible app work on Android this is already covered in a separate thread here: https://www.equipd.me/forums/threads/equipd-bible-on-android.10/

3. Francois

Francois New Member

Hello
    I read an article that said: Now Apple holds only 17% of the market for tablets and cellphones.
    The world market reflects pretty well what the big family also holds... So that mean: More than 1 million would like Equipedbible to be available on Android! Even if he would have to pay or have advertisements.
    I know you really like IOS. But think about it...
    You have to paid a lot more. To don’t have the help of the rest of the planet!
    In the other hand.
    The reason why I ask you is evident: On android or ios ... no other application has the qualities that characterize yours! So: It's a request!