Help Needed Translate into Swedish

Discussion in 'Translators Needed' started by iMatt, Apr 5, 2016.

1. iMatt

iMatt Administrator Staff Member

If you are interested in helping with translating the app interface into Swedish then please let me know. This will really help those trying to use the app in another language.

Most of the app has already been translated into Swedish, but the translator who was helping can help no longer due to personal circumstances.

Those who help with app localization (translation) can also be set up as beta testers so that they can preview and verify their translations within the app. This will give you early access to new features of the Equipd Bible app.

Ideally you will feel comfortable with learning new tools and will have access to a computer / desktop.

If you are interested then please reply to this thread and I will contact you with further details.

2. Greg Díaz

Greg Díaz New Member

Hi Matt! I’m interested in translating the interface into Norwegian if that’s ok for you.

Thanks a lot in advance!

Greg

3. EmileKed

EmileKed New Member

Swedish translation in progress. Made a copy of the dan.lng file which Im translating to get it right in my interface at once after saving and updateing which Interface Language Im using. Therfor you could get the file swe.lng at once when Im ready translating...

4. iMatt

Hi @EmileKed can you please clarify for me what you are translating. The actual "Equipd Bible" app is already partially translated into Swedish. There is a little more to finish off, but overall this is nearly complete. The source translation files used by the app are not .lng files - the translations are in JSON. So I am not sure what you are translating exactly?

Please let me know as I don't to waste any of your time.

If you want to help update the JSON file translations please contact me directly at support@equipd.me and I will let you know how this is done.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2019
  5. iMatt