Chronological Bible reading schedule w/links to Equipd

Discussion in 'Tips & Tricks' started by Debbie Kling, Apr 23, 2018.

1. Debbie Kling

Debbie Kling New Member

11E61603-160A-499D-8E72-29108D9C4EF1.png D4D4E4F3-0DF5-4573-8AE6-392F5AD8725C.png D054FE0B-5A93-4EE6-A7C4-FB0B563CA8B4.jpeg I am creating my own Chronological Bible reading schedule using “Numbers” spread sheet with links to the Equipd Bible. If someone can help me figure out how to link the “Introduction to” Videos from JW Library I would really appreciate the help. I want to watch the video each time I start the reading of a book. I can get the link to go to JW Library “home” page but not the rest of the way to the videos. (I am able to create a link to them online but I prefer to use the ones I already have downloaded on my iPad.)

2. iMatt

iMatt Administrator Staff Member

Thanks for sharing @Debbie Kling :)

In regards to linking to the videos, the process of getting the link will be similar to that used to add Videos to ServicePlanner. There is a tutorial that might get you on the right track here: https://serviceplanner.me/help/how-to/add-videos/

Actually in re-reading your post it seems you maybe worked that out already. In terms of linking to Videos inside JW Library - this cannot be done sorry. The linking to content inside the Equipd Bible app is made possible by the URL Scheme that I have made available: http://www.equipd.me/kb/url-scheme/

But there currently is no such thing for the JW Library app. You will need to link to the online videos sorry.

3. Debbie Kling

Debbie Kling New Member

Thanks

4. Debbie Kling

Debbie Kling New Member

71228574-93B3-4BDA-A0AD-70307F5BDA43.png I have a strange thing going on with my links to Equipd Bible - when I have them both open and working on my schedule the links will not work but if Equipd is not open they do. I also exported my schedule as a pdf to iAnnotate and when I click on a link it takes me out of iAnnotate back to Numbers then opens my link using this split screen. Any ideas? The link I am using is - equipdbible://Bible/Gen6:1-4

5. Debbie Kling

Debbie Kling New Member

I saw another post with this same issue. He said that when he would “resize” Equipd in the split view then it would go ahead and link to the scripture - I tried it and it worked