Online study bible

Discussion in 'Tips & Tricks' started by Roy M, Jun 14, 2016.

1. Roy M

Roy M New Member

image.png With the new online study bible on Jw.org, I have started to copy the comments for each verse in the book of Matthew, and paste it into EQUIPD bible notes for each verse in Matthew. This means that I will not need an Internet connection to access these comments once transferred. It is an excellent way to populate your notes in EQUIPD. It is a long process but well worth it.

2. DvD

DvD Member

Thank you for the tip - I have just completed chapter 1 - this will be a long project and perhaps I will not extract every reference per se but most helpful

3. Gabriel

Gabriel Active Member

another option is to integrate the information in an Epub file. I ask if the organization intends to do so? Or will Equipd surporter adding images?

4. Gabriel

Gabriel Active Member

5. Gabriel

Gabriel Active Member

6. Shunda

Shunda New Member

I am not tech savvy. Will we be able to download the study edition onto the app?

7. ymac

ymac New Member

I would also really like to download the study version into Equipd. Is that possible?

8. Gabriel

Gabriel Active Member

I am looking, studying ! ))))) for options... I have more knowledge to do a better and faster job now... And it is the wish of all users I things...

9. Gabriel

Gabriel Active Member

Yes I will and I will do it, but for the cross references... imatt tell me or do some things...

10. iMatt

iMatt Administrator Staff Member

Hi @Shunda and @ymac - the Study Bible is not made available in a downloadable format sorry. It is designed to be part of the official websites and the official app. But it is not made available for general download in EPUB format like the other editions are.

Some users with technical knowledge like Gabriel are coming up with their own solution, which is great. But they cannot share this work without breaching the Terms of Use on WOL and JW.org.

Hope that clarifies things.