Help Needed Translate into Japanese

Discussion in 'Translators Needed' started by iMatt, Apr 5, 2016.

1. iMatt

iMatt Administrator Staff Member

If you are interested in helping with translating the app interface into Japanese then please let me know. This will really help those trying to use the app in another language.

Ideally you will feel comfortable with learning new tools and will have access to a computer / desktop.

Those who help with app localization (translation) can also be set up as beta testers so that they can preview and verify their translations within the app. This will give you early access to new features of the Equipd Bible app.

If you are interested then please reply to this thread and I will contact you with further details.

2. Kura-kura net

Kura-kura net New Member

Hi there,

Thanks for the great app and your hard work to make various Bible translation, especially Iban Bible, available on Equipd!

I am a native translator and interested on this subject and would like to know some more details such as total word count (source language) and rate per source word for it.
    If you could give me an email, I could send you more detail about me.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

3. Haruo Katsumata

Haruo Katsumata New Member

Dear Brother Matt

My name is Haruo Katsumata.
    I've been used your very useful the App. Epuipt since 2013. Thank you very muh.
    I'm a Japanees, but now I and my wife are associate with Ofankor Tantra hill English congregation in Ghana, Africa as an elder. Ghana's local speaking is Twi, there is in JW.org, but not Epuipt. If it's possible I'b like to get it.

And also I'd like to use your App Epuipd Bible, Please let me know more about it in Japanees.
    if it possible, I need Epuipt Bible like a manual for Japanees
    I'm waiting from your respond. Thank you

With love,

Hauo Katsumata

4. iMatt

This is not possible at the moment sorry Haruo. I can only write in English. This thread on the forums is about getting help from somebody to help translate content into Japanese to help others like yourself. But it is not something I can do alone. All the best with the app in the meantime - maybe one day I can help more.

5. Haruo Katsumata

Haruo Katsumata New Member

Dear brother iMat
    Thank you very much for your kindly reply.

6. Asian Explorer

Asian Explorer New Member

Dear Matt,

Thanks, now I got it. For translation from English to Japanese, what can I do for you?
    Please tell me on this.

See you soon,
    Take

7. iMatt

@Asian Explorer thanks so much for the offer. I will email you directly with details.