How to underline in a Note

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by DvD, Jun 4, 2016.

1. DvD

DvD Member

I am not sure if I misread the latest update info - I would like to highlight or underline in a note; specifically, I copied and pasted the WT reference material for Hebrews 11:26 Friday daily text comment "The prospect of future blessings helped Moses not to view his 40 years as a fugitive and his 40 years in the wilderness as a wasted life" - Is it possible to underline that sentence n the note? Options to do so do not pop up? Thank you again Matt for such a handy study tool in the Equipd Bible- just one other query when doing the highlights I noticed a reference to the New Berkley Translation has anyone come across an ePub or online version?

Ps I am using an original iPad mini

2. Best Answer:
    Post #7 by Debbie, Jun 4, 2016
  3. Debbie

Debbie Member

4. iMatt

iMatt Administrator Staff Member

@DvD - the feature Debbie linked to came out in version 3.0, not 3.1. Let me know how you get on.

5. DvD

DvD Member

6. DvD

DvD Member

Sorry Matt I don't see that option - could it have anything to do with age of my iPad ?

Thank you

7. iMatt

iMatt Administrator Staff Member

8. Debbie

Debbie Member

Best Answer
    Hi, to do it, go to where you pasted your note. Put your cursor right before the sentence you want to underline. When your keyboard comes up, go to the keyboard with the symbols. You want to choose the _ key. You hit that key twice to look like this __. Go to the end of the sentence and do it again __. Your sentence will now be underlined in your notes.

__The prospect of future blessings helped Moses not to view his 40 years as a fugitive and his 40 years in while wilderness as a wasted life.__

9. DvD

DvD Member

Thank you Debbue that work after I read the instructions a couple of times before it sank in - ummmm - how do I do bold or highlight in colour?

Should get the hang of it after a couple of goes

10. DvD

DvD Member

Thanks Matt got it now