Closed Bible Reading Schedule & 2017 Daily Text

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by DvD, Dec 30, 2016.

1. DvD

DvD Member

the Isaiah chapters for chapters 24-28 and inward do not appear on my schedule I was wondering if there is an update pending for Bible Reading and for daily text for 2017? Thank you

2. DvD

DvD Member

Scratch that - meant this week's Bible reading not in the schedule but next week chapters 24-28 is there - but stil enquiringly re daily text? Thank you

3. iMatt

iMatt Administrator Staff Member

@DvD yes there is something wrong with the loading of the Weekly Schedule for this current week. Some issue with the week/year detection for the current week. But as soon as you hit Monday 2 January 2017 it should correct itself.

Regarding the Daily Text schedules for 2017 - they are being added here: http://www.equipd.me/forums/threads/daily-text-2017.346/

4. DvD

DvD Member

Thank you again, Matt

5. Susan

Susan New Member

When I click on a link it says it doesn't recognize it and takes me to the online library. How do I correct that. Thanks!

6. iMatt

iMatt Administrator Staff Member

Hi Susan. This sounds unrelated to the above bug report. Are you able to be more specific? What link? What were you looking at before you clicked the link?

Maybe this needs to be a new bug report as you can see the above bug report from DVD has been addressed and closed.