App Update Version 3.1

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by iMatt, Jun 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iMatt

iMatt Administrator Staff Member

• Like x 3
    • I'm Happy x 1
    • List
  2. Roy M

Roy M New Member

Great news!!

3. Debbie

Debbie Member

It is in the Apple Store now in the US.

4. Gerd Schmitt

Gerd Schmitt New Member

Hi Matt.
    Update 3.1 is absolutely great. To quote Tim Cook : "It´s absolutely amazing ...."
    But I have one question: could it be that after the update to 3.1 in some cases, the concordance is
    selectable in the German version ? You said that this would be possible only in the English version .
    With me the concordance , in which I could select English words appeared . However, I can not reproduce it for time .
    Best regards
    Gerd

5. iMatt

Hi @Gerd. It is always possible there is a bug in the code, but I cannot see any issues.

To clarify - there are multiple ways of getting to the Search window. If the search is launched from the button on the top toolbar, then it will be searching your "Preferred Bible". If this is either the "nwt_E" or the "bi12_E" then it will show the Concordance tab. So this will depend on what Bible is your "Preferred Bible" at the time you click this button.

You can also launch the Search window from the buttons above the verses in the side-by-side view. So if you launched the search from the buttons above the nwt_E or bi12_E then again it will show the Concordance tab.

Hope that helps clarify things.

6. Gerd Schmitt

Gerd Schmitt New Member

Hi Matt,
    thank´ s for your answer - now I can reproduce it.
    But: It´ s not a Bug, it´ s a Feature!
    So people like me, who speak a little bit English, can so use the Concordance too.
    Please don´ t fix it!

7. Hope

Hope New Member

Really great app. Love it. Just with newest version 3.1, it mentions I should be able to highlight a phrase ( your ex was in yellow) and also use the <i>, <b> formatting. Can't seems to find how I do this . Does it matter if I have an iPad 2? Thanks, and thanks again for such a great app.

8. iMatt

9. Gabriel

Gabriel Active Member

Thank you a lot for cross-references and footnotes for French NWT (bi12-F). That's perfect like that but you know it's not perfect? ))))
    For example, in Psalm 27:4. the footnote for "temple" is in the first "temple" in the verse in the word 'contempler' = contemple*r

10. iMatt

I didn't realise. Thanks for letting me know. Can you please type this up as a new Bug report.

11. Hope

Hope New Member

Thankyou! Finally worked this out. I was using another formatting, and although some of it worked, it did not show up on the side panel. But now I "see" the proper formatting, and it is working perfectly. It is amazing, will even love using it more now. Sorry it takes so long for things to sink in!!
    Thanks again for such a "great " app.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.