Fixed for Next Update Scripture links inside the Outline not working.

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Dusty Gray, Nov 3, 2017.

1. Dusty Gray

Dusty Gray New Member

When links are clicked it takes you out of the Equipd program and opens the Home page. This is a recent problem. It used to work.

Thank you for all your hard work Matt.

Sister Dusty Gray

2. iMatt

iMatt Administrator Staff Member

Thanks for reporting this Sister Gray. I managed to fix the issue, and will include the fix in the next update :)

3. Dusty Gray

Dusty Gray New Member

Thank you for your fast response. I use this feature a lot, especially during the "Digging for Spiritual Gems" portion of the mid-week meeting. When others comment, It's a quick and easy way to find the related scriptures.
    I'm still enjoying the old Equip app, its wonderful. I appreciate all that you do, I know it is a lot of hard work.....

4. Dusty Gray

Dusty Gray New Member

Dear Brother Matt,
    With the new update, all of the links now go to a pop up of the scriptures instead of going to the Bible where one can take advantage of the history feature. Also, when clicking on the chapter number only the first verse is displayed.
    Thank you again for all you do to aid all of us in the study of God's word....(~.~)

5. iMatt

Hi Dusty,

I don't quite understand sorry. There are literally no changes to how any of these links work. They work the same way they always did. I just stopped it from crashing, which is what the Bug report was all about. Changing what happens when you click the link is a lot more work and I don't have any plans to do this at this stage sorry.

If you want to view the scripture in the Bible, then you can click on the blue scripture link inside the popup window.

6. Dusty Gray

Dusty Gray New Member

Hi Matt,
    Sorry, I must have remembered wrong. I thought the links used to go to the Bible and that the chapter link went to a display of the entire chapter. I know your time is valuable and I apologize for my mistake.
    Sister Gray

7. iMatt

It is no problem Sister Gray. Just wanted to make sure we are on the same page :) All the best with everything.