Corrected Weekly Bible Reading Schedule 2017

Discussion in 'Contributed Schedules' started by iMatt, Jun 12, 2017.

1. iMatt

iMatt Administrator Staff Member

The issue: Some may notice that the Bible Reading for the Week of June 12-18 is Lamentations 1-5 according to the Workbook schedule, but not in the Equipd Bible schedule. That is because the schedule in the app was generated over 2 years ago - and last time we read Lamentations it was broken across 2 weeks. This issue throws out the sequence of readings in the schedule for the rest of the year.

The fix: Please find attached to this post the corrected schedule. To install it over the top of your existing Weekly Schedule, you must already have started the Weekly Schedule within the Equipd Bible app.

The steps: Here are the steps to install the corrected schedule...
    1. Download the attached file "weekly-schedule.zip"
    2. Open it in the "Equipd Bible" app
    3. You should get a message saying that it was successfully installed
    4. Restart the app *
    * This last step will force the already loaded schedule to refresh

You should find after restarting the app that the Weekly Schedule has been updated and is now showing the corrected Bible Reading for the week.

Attached Files:

2. DvD

DvD Member

Thank you Matt

3. N2learn

N2learn New Member

Thanks Matt, but I noticed whereas the weekly bible reading schedule would automatically go to the next week after your meeting night, it no longer does so, it doesn't update for the weekly reading until the day of the meeting the following week, is there something I need to do

4. iMatt

iMatt Administrator Staff Member

Nothing has changed with how the schedule advances from week to week. It sounds to me like the exact problem this thread is about. The issue with Lamentations pushes the whole schedule out by one week. Nothing else has changed or is affected or broken. The schedule itself just needs to be updated. All the best.

5. N2learn

N2learn New Member

Thanks Matt, for some odd reason, I had to stop and reset my reading schedule to get it to advance to the following week , it's working fine now