Fixed - 3.2 Copying cross-references includes HTML

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by photon, Jul 15, 2016.

1. photon

photon New Member

I used the copy cross-reference button for the first time last weekend and noticed that when I paste it (tested in Pages and Notes) extraneous tags appear. This happens whether there is one or more scriptures in the cross-reference. I looked in Settings for something that might affect this but couldn't find anything. Is there a solution for this?

This is how it appears (Psalm 72:17 is the source):

Psalms 45:17 — <verse class="w17">17 I will make your name known throughout all generations to come. That is why peoples will praise you forever and ever. </verse>

Psalms 89:35,36 — <verse class="w35">35 I have sworn in my holiness, once and for all; I will not tell lies to David. </verse> <verse class="w36">36 His offspring will endure forever; His throne will endure like the sun before me. </verse>

2. iMatt

iMatt Administrator Staff Member

Thanks for reporting this. There is nothing you can personally do to fix it - I will have to do it at my end. Moving this thread to "Bug Reports".

3. photon

photon New Member

Thank you. I originally noticed this when copying a cross-reference with more than one scripture, however, it happens with one scripture too. Sorry for the misleading title on this post.

4. iMatt

iMatt Administrator Staff Member

No problem - I have fixed it for both scenarios :)